Preventive Maintenance Plan in Nashville Tennessee
Save Time and Money With a Preventive Maintenance Plan for Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Services
All the services we offer have one major thing in common: they’re all about offering you increased home comfort, security, and peace of mind. At the end of the day, that’s our number one service offering. Well, there’s no better way of providing you with that service than with our Kahuna Klub™.
Regular Preventive Maintenance – At Aloha, we perform two annual 15-point maintenance/safety analyses…one each on your heating and cooling systems. Your preventive maintenance plan also includes a complete inspection and cleaning of your water heater.
- High-Performance Tune-up – Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, our regular service maintenance can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower your utility bills by 30%
- Safety Analysis – We analyze your systems to ensure safe operating conditions. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll alert you to any potential problems or emergencies before things get worse.
- Preferred Customer Service – As a member of our Kahuna Klub™, you’ll go to the head of the line as service calls come in. For regular or emergency service calls, you get priority scheduling
- Discounts on all Aloha Services – You will receive discounts on all your heating and cooling repairs performed during regular or emergency hours.
- NO Overtime Charges – You will NEVER be charged overtime rates or fees for these emergency services: no heat, no cool air, leaking water heater, and gas leaks. You must present a copy of your Kahuna Klub™ agreement when service is performed.
- Greater Peace of Mind – You will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your heating and cooling systems are protected and maintained for the comfort and safety of your family.
Protect Your Investment With a Preventative Maintenance Plan for Homes All Over Nashville Tennessee
Your Aloha Kahuna Klub™ Includes These Added Services & Benefits:
- Extended Equipment Life & Greater Energy Savings.
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Comfort Team – Your Aloha technician not only is trained to care for your equipment, he’s there to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug-tested and background checked…first-rate providers all we allow into your home.
- Relax, We’ll Contact You – As a Kahuna Klub™ member, we make your equipment our top priority. We’ll contact you to schedule maintenance so you don’t have to worry about missing out on this all-important service.
- Transferable – Your Kahuna Klub™ can be transferred to the new homeowner if you sell your home.